is clean, modular, reusable. Performance and stability often follows naturally from simplicity. These are a few of the core principles we use when writing our own code and when choosing the technology to implement it. Additionally, the best code is shared code. Open source encourages excellence through peer review and open collaboration. We are happy to contribute back to such projects whenever possible.
The following are examples of technology we love and use regularly.
is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database. Just a few of its features that we love:
- As a document database MongoDB doesn't need the classic join, embedding data speeds up read and write operations.
- Indexing can be done on geospatial keys, embedded documents and arrays.
- Automatic failover when using replication
is a very performant and simple HTTP server. It's excellent for high traffic sites.
is a fast, flexible rapid application development framework for PHP 5.3 and up. Why do we use Lithium instead of some other popular PHP Frameworks?
- Technology - Lithium integrates the latest storage technologies, including MongoDB, CouchDB and Redis.
- Flexibility - Lithium gives you full control over your application, from filters to dynamically modify framework internals and thats just the tip of the iceberg.
(LFS) is a project that provides you with step-by-step instructions for building your own custom Linux system, entirely from source code. Many of the core principles found in LFS have been used to create LightCube OS.musl libc
is a small standard C library which is intended to be lightweight, fast, simple, free as well as correct. musl is a core component of LightCube OS.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds